"City on a Hill" Ladies Tee
Are America's best days behind us? Does history still have a place for our America, for her people, for her ideals? Should we cut our expectations, withdraw and tell our children to not dream as we once dreamed? God forbid!
In a tribute to John Winthrop and Ronald Reagan we created this super-soft tri-blend tee for men and women as a reminder of our birthright of freedom that we should protect and pass on lovingly to that next generation that "Shining City on a Hill" called America!
NEW COLORS AVAILABLE IN 3/4 SLEEVE RAGLANS !!
- 4.7 oz. preshrunk tri-blend
- 50% polyester, 25% combed ringspun cotton, 25% rayon
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- Ladies v-neck with contrast collar
- SHORT SLEEVE available in white w/ black, black w/ white,
white w/ heather gray, dark gray w/ red sleeves for $25
- 3/4 SLEEVE RAGLAN available in black frost w/ black,
heather gray w/ black, & white w/ black sleeves for $30
- Customer Reviews